As I know a makeup artist is only one of the things you need to organise ready for your big day so here are a few of the people I have worked with and would recommend you to try.
I know a few DJ's so try one of these to get the music flowing
- Direct Disco's - Blake and his team of DJ's are available to provide Disco and Karaoke at request. Go to their site
- DJ Jay Ratchet - Is a DJ from Fire FM who is available to do private functions for more information. Go to his site
- Sharpsoundz Mobile Disco & Karaoke - Peter will cater for your DJ and Karaoke requirements. Go to his site
- Flaura Boutique - Laura the florist at Flaura Boutique is based in Bournemouth & creates beautiful flowers for your special day. Go to her site.
- Morgan Family Hogroasts - Family run business based in Bournemouth who can cater for your special day. Go to their site
I know a few photography companies that take amazing photos so try one of these.
- Hartley Weddings - based in Bournemouth. Go to their site
- Peppermint Love Photography - Kasia is based in Bournemouth and does some lovely wedding photos. Go to her site
- Shoot Studios - based in Pokesdown Bournemouth, Holly and the team are great and really friendly. Go to their site.
- Simply Love Vintage - Speak to Carrie and hire your Vintage crockery. Go to her site